Are you ready for a transformation?
Get to know more about what life is like at the Christian New Creation (CNC) houses by reading our Resident Agreement, House Rules and Daily Schedules.
Residents at the Christian New Creation houses, Isaiah House and Providence House, must follow the requirements below in order to remain in the program.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS OF OUR PROGRAM
- Weekly Church attendance of their choice
- Random Drug Testing
- Twice weekly AA/NA meetings
- Attend all scheduled In-House meetings
- Obey all state and federal laws
- Follow all parole and probation stipulations, schedules and requirements
- Follow our Resident Agreement and Daily Schedule
- Participate in our Steps to Freedom Program
- Be employed continuously while a resident
How to Qualify
Prospective residents of Christian New Creation Houses, Isaiah House and Providence House, must meet all of the requirements below in order to qualify for acceptance.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ACCEPTANCE INTO CNC HOUSES
- Must be released from a Texas State Prison or Harris County Jails
- Must be a legal citizen of the United States of America
- Must be a Christian, and attend services offered in your unit
- Must have a signed letter from the unit chaplain verifying your faith choice as listed on your travel card
- Must have a referral letter from your mentor or from one of the volunteers who provides the service you attend
- Must have no more than 4 offenses or convictions
- Must have no record of murder or related offenses
- Must have no record of sexual offenses or convictions
- Must have no record of arson offenses or convictions
- Must have no record of assault, bodily injury, or violence of household family member (wife, children, parents)
- Must have no record of assault of, or injury to a child, children, the elderly or disabled
- Must have no violation of protective order or restraining order
- Must have no current record of gang or drug cartel membership, or affiliation
- Must be employable and have proven work history inside and in the real world
- Must have served at least three years
- Must have at least three months of parole remaining upon release
- We do not accept inmates with major medical or mental needs or conditions
- We do not accept SSI Disability or Social Security
How to Apply
If you meet all of the eligibility requirements above and would like to apply to be a resident, please send us a letter requesting to enter into our program and include why you feel you would be a good candidate. Mail letters to:
Christian New Creation
P.O. Box 11134
Houston, TX 77293
Have a Question about Admissions?
"*" indicates required fields